Hollow Knight plushie
Let’s make a little plushie of the Knight (pictured below) from the game Hollow Knight !
I’ve prototyped the pattern in paper, keeping seam allowances in mind. The head and body have been sewn with the machine, the sword and cloak by hand.
- White felt (or fleece) : head + sword
- Black felt (or fleece) : eyes + body
- Gray felt : cloak
- Black embroidery thread : sword decorations
- Snap button (optional) : to stick the sword to the back of the Knight
- Use a zigzag stitch to sew the eyes to the head.
- Use a zigzag stitch to sew the head together, leaving a little opening on the bottom (the little notch on the pattern). Stuff the head thoroughly.
- Use a zigzag stitch to sew the body together. Stuff.
- Sew the head to the body, using the notches left on the pattern. (the stitch will be hidden later by the cloak).
- Embroid some decorations onto the sword.
- Sew the first part of the snap button onto the back of the sword, and the second part of the snap button onto the back of the knight.
- Sew the sword together, leaving a little opening to a some stuffing, then sew the opening shut.
- Manually sew bits of cloak onto the body/neck, until the desired shape is obtained.